Thai Pleasures in a World of Extravagance and Style
How should one describe Thailand? This is a country that is more suited to an epic mythical story than real life. There is a golden-hued beauty to it, with a varied landscape dotted with glittering temples, cluttered cities and a mix of tropical forests and sugar-soft beaches that collide with jagged blue mountains. This diverse yet sublime environment provides the perfect triple-centre adventure through cities, villages and islands with luxurious hotels.
Bangkok has been described by Lonely Planet as “a city where the familiar and the exotic collide like the flavours on a plate of pàt tai.” In the hurtling time capsule of this once small trading post, life is continuing to prosper in one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Like a true and resilient icon, Bangkok has kept with the times by coinciding with the old and new. With high-rise condominiums contrasting with royal palaces, stately temples and floating markets, Bangkok is the star holiday destination of Thailand. Spice up your trip with a stay at the 5 star AETAS Lumpini!
A coach ride on a lovely winding road takes you to the stunning city of Chiang Mai, which was founded in 1296 as the seat of the Lanna Empire. Tucked away within a private botanical garden, the 4 star Horizon Village & Resort is a gloriously natural and elegant resort all rolled effortlessly into one idyllic mix. This inviting retreat is perfect for relaxation, indulgence and exploration amidst the tropical landscape of lush mountains, jewel-encrusted temples and age-old curries served with wine.
As your plane lands in Koh Samui, you will be greeted by white canopies of sand that shimmer as though they were encrusted with diamonds. The 5 star Elements Boutique Resort and Spa Hideaway hide-away spills throughout a beautiful marine reserve onto silky swathes of sand lined with low-slung palms. You might want to splash yourself with the infinity pool’s sparkling water to realise that this isn’t a dream!
Take off to Thailand with beautiful hotels for the perfect 10 Nights beach escape from £1099pp!
- We take care of international return flights from UK to Bangkok
- 2 nights stay at the 5 star AETAS Lumpini in Bangkok
- Transportation by air conditioned Train/coach from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Opportunity to upgrade to a flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai for £29
- 3 nights stay at the 4 star Horizon Village & Resort in Chiang Mai
- Jetsetters board domestic flight from Chaing Mai to Koh Samui
- 5 nights at the 5 star Elements Boutique Resort & Spa Hideaway in Koh Samui
- We take care of domestic flights from Koh Samui to Bangkok
- All hotels include a daily breakfast and all pre payable taxes
- For the ultimate luxurious holiday stay in top-class hotels
- In Bangkok marvel at the ornate temples of the Grand Palace
- Head next door to Wat Pho to see the iconic Reclining Buddha
- Find the white elephant at the Royal Elephant National Muesum
- Cruise down the complex of canals on a traditional long-tail boat
- Make haste to Chang Mai’s old city starting in Wat Chiang Mang
- Wind down and melt tired legs into butter with a Thai massage
- Stroll along the Ping River before pausing at the rollicking restaurants
- Get up early for the classic Chiang Mai hike experience
- Relax on Thailand style sunbeds while reading through the menu
- Dive into the waters of Samui or try windsurfing and jet-skiing
- Hire a vehicle for off-road driving on the trails to the highlands
- Meander down the beaches to the rock formations of the Hin Ta
- Treat yourself to a bathing ceremony at one of road side waterfalls
- A visit to one of the hypnotic snake shows is a must on the island!
The AETAS Lumpini is the newest and one of the finest hotel in the Bangkok business district. The hotel is built to appeal to the tranquil elegance amidst the vibrancy of Bangkok with rhythms of lively social life. With 203 stylish and spacious guest rooms, the designs combine contemporary, creativity with elements of timeless quality to develop an enduring environment.
Aetas Lumpini offers well-designed rooms with access to free Wi-Fi and parking. It has a fitness center and large outdoor pool with pool bar. Featuring city views from oversized windows, modern rooms feature 5-star amenities including flat-screen TVs and ergonomic work spaces. They offer the comfort of carpeted floors and a sofa in the sitting area.
The hotel is built to appeal to the tranquil elegance amidst the vibrancy of Bangkok with rhythms of lively social life and offers its guest an array of international deluxe accommodations affording the ultimate in comfort and safety.
Horizon Village & Resort rests inside the gates of a stunningly beautiful botanical garden. Its atmosphere was designed specifically to be a place where the elegance of Lanna culture and architecture meet the unrestrained beauty of nature. The grace and charm of Thai culture is provided with the highest quality service and hospitality.
The hotel is a short drive from the center of the city, Horizon Village & Resort is approximately 25-minutes from the airport. Offering a quiet retreat from the city, Horizon Village & Resort has facilities including a spa, fitness room and horseback riding.
Horizon Village & Resort features traditional Northern-Thai style and architecture. Each air conditioned room offers a terrace, walk-in closet and internet access for an additional fee.
Thai-style health massages are available at the resort’s spa. Horizon Village & Resort also offers yoga, paddle boats and bike rentals.
Elements Boutique Resort is nestled in a lovely, isolated, nature marine reserve in the secluded virgin coast on the south west of the island of Koh Samui. It is about one kilometer from the island’s snake farm.
Uniquely designed, guest rooms at Elements Resort feature stylish hardwood floors and warm lighting to create a cozy atmosphere. Each comes equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, all of which can be enjoyed from the sofa sitting area.
Luxurious spa services, gourmet restaurant and the pools as well as free Wi-Fi are also available. A pampering experience of body massage and beauty treatments awaits at the spa. Guests may also look forward to enjoying the well-equipped fitness center, free use of mountain bikes and free use of kayaks.
- Transfers can be arranged on request
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken