Experience the diverse pleasures of Asia in 12 days with our fantastic Cambodia and Vietnam Twin Centre Break.
“Southeast Asia is a fulfilment of my fantasies of the way travel should be.”- Anthony Bourdain
Cambodia and Vietnam are breathtaking destinations of diverse delights. Travellers are gripped by the sights and sounds, bewitched by their geniality and divine cuisine, captivated by fast-moving cities like Ho Chi Minh, the Mecca in which Vietnam flourishes, and enlightened by the palaces, cathedrals and the thousands of stalagmites of Sung Sot cave. Such a concoction of history, French colonial influences, and tales of past upheaval ensures a majestic holiday.
During our fantastic 12 day trip across Cambodia and Vietnam, undergo an exhilarating renovation of the senses. Venture into the jungle’s vines and creepers towards Angkor Wat, the 12th century temple and shrine of Khmer art and architecture, a Cambodian mascot with its sculpted towers of lotus blossom and stately surroundings worshipped by Buddhists monks.
Wander through the ancient capital of Khmer, empire to the exuberant cities of Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, before cruising in Agatha Christie style across Halong Bay, passing some of the 3,000 limestone islands. Add spice by devouring the Vietnamese cuisine of B?n Thành Market infused with a vast spectrum of enticing and evocative flavours, making taste buds explode. “I changed my whole palate as a lot of the dishes I used to love became boring to me.” - Anthony Bourdain
All tours, transfers and monument fees
- We take care of travel with Return International Flights from the UK
- You will be whisked away from Siem Reap Airport by Private Car to the Hotel
- Three-Night Stay in Siem Reap where you will explore the jewels of Cambodia
- Khmer Dinner included on the day of arrival in Siem Reap
- Behold the sight of the sun striking the Angkor Wat Temple with Excursion
- Private Transfer to Siem Reap ferry terminal to board a Cruise
- Sail serenely along Tonle Sap Lake & Mekong River to Phnom Penh
- Satisfy travel taste buds by tucking into a packed Lunch on Board
- A Private Car will pick you up from Phnom Penh Ferry Terminal
- One-Night Stay in the country’s exotic capital, Phnom Penh
- Private Guided Car Transfer to Phnom Penh Bus Station to catch the Mekong Express
- Enjoy the thrill of crossing the boarder of Cambodia to Vietnam by Luxury Bus
- Transportation by Private Guided Car to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Two-Night Stay in the city of Ho Chi Minh with a Tour of fascinating sights
- You will venture to the brilliance of the Vietnam War’s Cu Chi Tunnels
- Private Transfer to the Ho Chi Minh City Airport where you will fly to Hanoi
- One-Night Stay in Hanoi with Transfer to Halong Pier by Coach
- Set out in style on the Flamingo Cruise for One-Night with Full-Board!
- A Cruise is the perfect place for a party with Free Bottle of Wine Per Room
- Cave visits
- Kayaking, Fishing, Evening on Deck Party, Fancy Cooking / Salad & Fruit on Board
- After a relaxing day at sea, you will be guided to Hanoi for a Three-Night Stay
- Enjoy fantastic atmosphere at the amazing Water Puppet Show
- A Guided Walk where you will behold 2,000 years of history and culture
- Rejuvenate from the streets of Hanoi with a Complimentary Massage at SF Spa
- Quick Guided Transfer to Hanoi Airport
- Breakfast included with each hotel stay
Absorb the incredible sights and sounds of the jewels of Asia
- Excursion to see Angkor Wat with the opportunity to see a flight of bats
- Enjoy a fascinating Cruise of Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Visit the awe-inspiring Wat Phnom temple, where many pray for fortune
- Discover the history within the brilliant complex of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Set out in Agatha Christie style on the luxurious Flamingo Cruise
- Did someone mention a boat party? Enjoy a night of wining and dining
- Be blown away by the visual delights of the amazing Water Puppet Theatre
- Behold 2,000 years of Hanoian history with a Guided Walking Tour
- Unwind after trekking the streets of Hanoi with a Relaxing Massage at SF Spa
- A Fantastic Collection of Hotels reflecting the beauty of each city
Extend your Asia Odyssey with 4 Nights in Serene Hoi An from £299pp!
There is something quite charming about the idea of continuing your holiday in a very beautiful and relaxing part of Vietnam, where the promise is crystal clear waters and impossibly white beaches. Here in Hoi An that is exactly what you will find!
Enjoy a Private Transfer to Hanoi’s airport
Flight from Hanoi to Danang
Private Guided Transfer from Danang to Hoi An
4-Night Stay in delightful Hoi An
Hotel stay in Hoi An includes Daily Breakfast
Private Guided Transfer from Hoi An to Danang Airport
Be swept away via Domestic Flight from Danang to Hanoi
Just steps from Angkor National Museum and within a short walk of Rolous Group, Silk D' Angkor Boutique Hotel offers 4-star Siem Reap city center hotel accommodations.
Hotel features 68 guest rooms, elegantly furnished with rich timber floors, vibrant silk color and stylishly decorated with Khmer traditional fixtures. All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city.
Entrenched in the timeless healing traditions of the world's richest cultures, Silk D'Angkor Spa Hotel provides Khmer traditional massage. While staying at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy array of benefits such as WiFi in public areas, outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Guests can also go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and 24-hour room service.
The Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel is situated in the heart of Phnom Penh on the edge of the citys art district and couple of minutes walk from the bustling river front area and the historic Royal Palace. With a roof top pool and restaurant, own spa, and spacious, comfortable rooms, the hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Cambodia’s capital.
All the rooms in this hotel feature elegant design and offer highest levels of accommodation. The Royal Palace View Balcony Suites provide spacious suite accommodation featuring elegant contemporary Cambodia design. The suites have views over the Royal Palace compound and across Phnom Penh’s cityscape beyond.
Guests can make arrangements for a relaxing massage or rejuvenating spa or organise a day trip at the tour desk. Relax at the end of the day or in the cool of the early morning in the roof top pool. The Rooftop Restaurant and Bar serves Cambodian and international dishes, alongside a selection of wine and cocktails.
Frangipani Royal Palace friendly and helpful staff will do whatever they can to make your stay in Phnom Penh a pleasant one.
Founded in 2014, Minh Long Cruises company offers a pioneering new generation luxury of vessel with both uncompromising quality and safety standards: Halong Flamingo Cruise. Falmingo cruise 1 was launched in 2014, soon followed by Flamingo cruise 2 and Flamingo cruise 3 in end of 2014. Accommodate 38 cabins with fleet of 3 cruises, Flamingo Cruises Halong could carry and serve nearly 100 guests with the highest standards of hospitality worthy of world class.
Flamingo cruises are one of few cruises line in Halong Bay with fully equipment, the highest safety standards with sonar, radars. Each cabin is provided modern alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensor, fire extinguishers, hydrant and hoses, life jacket and clear emergency instructions.
Guests can join the Tai Chi sessions, cooking lessons, or enjoy some alone-time on the sun deck. Water activities include swimming and kayaking. Besides the outstanding in-door services, our Flamingo Cruise also offers an exotic, refreshing and harmony itinerary to explore endless beauties in Halong bay. The cruise brings you into the contacts with the local people at different floating villages where you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity
Located in Hang Trong, just over 600m from our Meracus 1. Hanoi Meracus Hotel 2 is located at lacquer street from which, you can easily explore the Hoan Kiem Lake, well-known French Quarter, Silk street, the historic places and many other attractions of Hanoi.
The rooms at the Meracus Hotel are decorated with exquisite taste and equipped with all of the facilities and services you may require during your stay. Fitted with wooden flooring and air conditioning, all guestrooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, personal safe and minibar. Featured by a room-wide panoramic windows and/or a huge balcony, the suites offer you a view of Hanoi, daily life and the Old Quarter hiding under old trees.
Breakfast is prepared in À la carte style with an extensive menu which is a great start for your day. Meracus Hotel has teams of young staff and management who are friendly but professional and will be pleasure to be any of guests’ assistance.
River Beach Resort is located in the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site-Hoi An, where the De Vong River meets the South China Sea, right at the heart of Cua Dai Beach. The property is set amidst picturesque rice paddies and well-preserved houses in the ancient town of Hoi An.
The Hotel offers 85 luxurious guest rooms, ranging from deluxe, superb deluxe rooms to executive, family and presidential suites. All are fully equipped with modern facilities and comforts. Each rooms has a private balcony or terrace and offers views of the river, pool, garden or countryside. Rooms and facilities for the disabled are also provided.
Enjoy resort's private beach at Cua Dai, a mere 2 minute walk from the hotel where umbrellas, sun loungers, towels and refreshments are provided.
The hotel is located right in the city centre of Ho Chi Minh City. The hotel is situated a 5-minute drive from popular attractions like the Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, the Opera House and the War Remnants Museum. The Ben Thanh Market and Ho Chi Minh Fine Arts Museum are within a 5-minute walk away.
Decorated by an elegant style, modern and all rooms have windows. The rooms are fitted with comfortable bed and furnishings, and feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a safety box and a minibar. All bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries for guests’ convenience. The suite has a sauna and a bathtub. Each room provides separate sleeping and sitting area with LCD television 32 inch, one double bed with 2 soft pillows and beautiful clean duvets. In addition, the room is included a mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee so absolutely you can take a rest with your favorite drinks even in your room.
The restaurant serves a selection of Vietnamese and Western dishes. It also has a buffet breakfast daily. A 24-hour room service is available on request.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Ho Chi Minh City!
Day 1 ARRIVAL SIEM REAP
You will be received with a warm welcome at Siem Reap International airport and transferred to the hotel.
The evening is free for you to relax at the hotel. In case you wish to explore the city, you can choose to visit Pub Street which is famous for its quality yet economical restaurants and bars. Enjoy Khmer dinner on the day of arrival.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2 FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR
Day 3 SIEM REAP - OPTIONAL BOAT TRIP
Day 4 SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH
Day 5 PHNOM PENH - HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 6 HO CHI MINH CITY SIGHTS & CHU CHI TUNNELS EXCURSION
Day 7 SAIGON - HANOI
Day 8 HANOI - HALONG PIER - FLAMINGO CRUISE
Day 9 FLAMINGO CRUISE - HALONG PIER
Day 10 HANOI
Day 11 HANOI AT LEISURE
Day 12 HANOI
After breakfast at the hotel, you can devote the entire day to shopping and buying souvenirs for friends. As the hotel is located in central Hanoi, all the shopping areas are not too far. Then, according to your flight schedule, you shall be driven to the airport.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing Basis unless otherwise stated.
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken.
- If owing to weather conditions boat trip between Siam Reap and Phnom Penh is not possible, our liability will be limited to giving you a Luxury Coach Service between the cities and on Day 3.
- In rarest of case where the Halong Bay Cruise is not doable owing to whether conditions or any other reason, our liability will be limited to make alternate accommodation arrangements and refunding the difference, if any.
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Optional Tonle Sap Lake Boat Ride in Siem Reap, it can be added for £40 per person
- Optional Phnom Penh private guided city sightseeing can be added for £50 per person
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Any special event costs
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions