Prepare to fall in love with this post-Soviet city with our 3 Nights Break at our handpicked 4 Star - PK Riga Hotel located in the Art Nouveau district of Riga, a 10-minute walk from the historic Old Town
The setting for Riga really has to be seen to be believed. Here, the architecture is so beautiful it dazzles and the river is the deepest shade of blue. Sitting on the glorious south coast of the Gulf of Riga, at the mouth of the Daugava, the blissful river views are accompanied by a jigsaw puzzle of Hansel and Gretel houses, with its swathe of Mr Kipling iced roofs and yellow frescos.
The sacred buildings are dotted along the narrow cobbled streets and around the quaint squares. Beneath the classical roofs lies the distinctive style of the Art Nouveau which makes this city an architectural pearl. In the hustle of modern Riga, where properties boom with the speed of the economy, Riga’s past continues to keep its hold.
Perhaps nowhere else in Europe offers the opportunity to investigate the ravages and changes of European history at such an intimate level. Riga has been ruled by the Poles, Germans and Swedes, and with such stunning Art Deco architecture, a vibrant night life and varied restaurants, the Soviet gloom has been replaced with Baltic optimism.
Prepare to fall in love with this post-Soviet city with our 3 Nights break from only £119pp!
A great selection on breakfast, including cooked and continental
- We take care of return flights
- 3 nights stay in 4 star PK Riga Hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Jet setters enjoy free Wi-Fi
Fun times await in the recently crowned Capital of European Culture
- The perfect way to begin the day is with the Soviet built Museum of the Occupation
- Want to catch a great view of the city? Swish up the Latvian Academy of Science
- Stroll along the cobbled streets of UNSECO Old Riga lined with medieval buildings
- Venture to the Ethnographic Open air Museum for log buildings of Latvian farmers
- Jog or ski in the city centre parks and try one of the many aquatic sports to be pursued
- Pamper yourself at one of the salons in the centre and you must enjoy a Latvian bath!
- Indulge in a spot of retail therapy at the art galleries and souviner shops of the Old Town
- Don’t forget your laptop as Riga has the largest number of free WiFi spots in Europe!
- You cannot leave Riga without visiting the sprawling and famous Central Market
- End your night at the Galerija Istaba, just north of the elegant Vermanes Park district
The PK Riga Hotel is located in the Art Nouveau district of Riga, a 10-minute walk from the historic Old Town. It offers an on-site SPA Center and rooms with classic interior design and Wi-Fi. All the 88 air-conditioned rooms at the PK Riga are bright and warmly decorated. Each comes with a minibar, safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms also feature a seating area.
The 24-hour reception staff can arrange airport transfers and city tours. Guests can visit morning sauna in hotel's Spa Center from Monday to Saturday. PK Riga Hotel is situated in city’s embassy district, 1.8 km from Central Railway Station. The Freedom Monument is a 15-minute walk away.