A stylish Certificate of Excellence hotel with breakfast, flights & free Wi-Fi! Book your fabulous Italian city break today!
Why go to Lisbon? The simple charm and maritime magic of this pretty southern European capital for one thing! The Atlantic coast for another! Set against the glittering backdrop of the ocean, this sun-kissed city lives in a Latin fairytale of classic manners and traditions. No wonder the Lisboetas live such a vivacious existence – quaffing garlicky ameijoas (clams), cooling off in the frosty waves and trawling the haberdasheries of the Baixa district. Sit amongst the locals on the century-old wooden trams and rumble and lurch your way into one of Europe’s loveliest capitals for three nights.
In the beating heart of the capital and steps away from the metro station, the four-star Czar Lisbon is a five-minute tram ride from Avenida da Liberdade and within a short walk of Lisbon’s must-sees. You can gaze across at Lisbon life on one of the city’s main avenues from your modern bedroom, and start the day with a delicious breakfast buffet.
The Tower of Belem, drinking in the Lisbon cityscape from the Bairro Alto viewpoint and a boat trip on the Tagus – the Iberian Peninsuala’s longest river – are just some of the nearby attractions. At the Moorish Alfama neighbourhood, stroll along the sunset-amber walls and dusty lanes that oribit the Arabic-cum-medieval castle that towers over the terracotta rooftops of the city below. In the evening, meander the bar-filled cobbled lanes for a glass of Lisbon’s sour-cherry Ginjinha liqueur.
With Free WiFi in all rooms
- We take care of Return Flights from the UK
- 3-Night Stay at the 4 Star Czar Hotel, Lisbon
- A stay in Lisbon includes Bed & Breakfast
Trundle around colourful Lisbon in the century old trams that criss cross the city
- Enjoy an unbeatable central location for exploring beautiful Lisbon
- Admire the rooftops and Atlantic waves from the castle of Sao Jorge
- Start the morning with a good breakfast at the four-star hotel
- Walk just a few steps to explore the exclusive streets of Lisbon
- Mingle with the locals at the pretty park of Jardim da Estrela
- Enjoy a taste of Lisbon’s cultural scene at the Eka Palace arts centre
- Sample a sumptuous dish at the hotel restaurant with 10% discount
- Find the coolest spot in town as the Rua do Alecrim for hip cocktail bars
- Order a cortado (an espresso with a dash of milk) at the coffee labs
- Savour sensual Fado blues and delicious tapas at sunset
- Get ready for a night of Fado grooves in vibrant Bairro Alto