Classic Wonderlands & Grand Hotels Set Amidst the Gems of Europe. Book your fabulous twin-centre today! Total from £199pp
Central Europe’s beauty stretches far beyond its fairy-tale castles and sprawling landscape – our twin centre with scenic coach ride shows Prague and Vienna at their magical, glorious best!
Described by Lonely Planet as “the equal of Paris in terms of beauty”, Prague is a city of immense charm. Fire up imaginations with the very idea of a Bohemian invasion, when Kings of Bohemia were also Holy Roman Emperors and Art Nouveau exploded into innovative directions. Prague is a city of immense charm, especially during the early hours of the morning. As a crisp fresh dawn rises, wander from the cobbled lanes of Old Town to the Lesser Town riverbanks. Bonus – you will be the only people on the Charles Bridge. Can you wish for more?
Well yes you can! Discover mind-blowing views as you make your way by coach across the vast open plains of Europe to elegant Vienna. As described by Lonely Planet, “Vienna is packed with imperial history; at the same time it has exciting contemporary museums and a lively nightlife scene.” The soul-stirring tones of the Vienna Boys’ Choir drifting across a courtyard and the opulent palaces are the perfect antidote for urban living and the order of the day for culture vultures.
International travel arrangements and the connections in between
- We take care of flights from UK to Prague
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star Red and Blue Design, Prague
- Be whisked away by coach from Prague to Vienna
- 2 nights stay at the 4 star Pension Baronesse Hotel, Vienna
- We take care of flights from Vienna to UK
Waltz through the Old World charms of these sophisticated cities
- Stay in opulent 4 star hotels filled with treasures and located centrally
- Walk Prague’s streets to discover the shimmering facades of Old Town Square
- Walk alone on Charles Bridge at dawn or observe the locals water rafting
- Visit Prague castle, the residence of Kings of Bohemia from the 10th century
- See the Belvedere, the finest Renaissance building in Prague and St. Vitus
- Pop to the Farmers’ market for freshly baked pastries, honey and marmalades
- Sweep across Central Europe to Vienna by coach for jaw-dropping views
- Discover why Vienna is Europe’s musical city with a visit to a concert
- Head to Hofburg Palace, the former home of the Habsburg Dynasty
- Other sights include the Opera House and the Parliament Buildings
- Explore the streets of Innere Stadt and St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- At Vienna’s coffeehouses, try a pasty and fuel up with an espresso
Red & Blue Design Hotel Prague is situated on the border of the historical centre of Prague, 10 minutes walk from the Charles bridge. The building from the 1900s was fully reconstructed in 2009 and now provides 52 large air conditioned rooms. All rooms are equipped with, thick carpets, modern furniture, plush bathrooms, wifi and air-conditioning. Downstairs there is a modern cafe/bar and ample spacing in a lower level breakfast area.
The hotel is a 4-star property only 1.7km from Hochgurgl, Historic Center of Vienna and Albertina. The classic hotel serves as an example of traditional architecture in Vienna. The hotel’s great location offers quick access to a parliament building, monuments and museums.Just a 5-minute walk will take you to People's Park (Volksgarten), Church of the Piarist Order (Piaristenkirche) and Votive Church. This hotel is just 150m away from the Laudongasse/Kochgasse bus stop and within a 10-minute walk from Rathaus underground station. Just 20 minutes from Schwechat International airport.
- Transfers can be arranged on request
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken