Two Charming Hotels Made for Two People in Love. Double up on the romance and rediscover your loved one at 4 star B&B hotels from £209pp!
If Northern Italy conjures up images of medieval palazzo’s populated by suave gentlemen and dusky Modigliani-esque beauties, then you’d be at least partially correct. Venice and Verona are two of the all time best romantic destinations in the world, and so enchanting that William Shakespeare set two of his famous plays here. But while traditionally romantic these cities may be, the hotels are certainly not out of touch with modern day comforts, and are desirable to even the pickiest of travellers.
Described by Lonely Planet as “undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man”, Venice is one of those destinations that is revered across the globe as the crème de la crème of European cities. A stone’s throw from St. Mark’s Square, the magical Hotel Giorgione reflects the village feel of theCannaregio district, making it the most post-card perfect lagoon retreat imaginable.
Although Romeo and Juliet were fictional creations, Verona's romance is real – and there's no better place to experience it than at the elegant Montresor Hotel Tower. Set in the residential area ofBussolengo, Montresor soars above the High Plains Veronese. Surrounded by forested fields and the Adige River, this stylish hotel offers access to romantic Verona and beautiful Lake Garda.
As for the trip itself, we seek to reflect the best of Italian hospitality – cultured, considerate, warm and generous. Guests in our acclaimed 4 star hotels will enjoy return flights from the UK and a scenictrain ride from Venice to Verona - a truly authentic experience that has become all too rare in travel.
Double up on the romance and rediscover your loved one at 4 star B&B hotels from £209pp!
We make all the needed arrangements
- We take care of travel with return flights from the UK
- 2 nights’ stay at the 4 star Hotel Giorgione in Venice
- Enjoy standard train travel from Venice to Verona
- 2 nights’ stay at the 4 star Montresor Hotel Tower
- Hotels throughout include Bed and Breakfast
The two most romantic Italian Cities in our twin city holiday program
- Stay in a hotel near to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square
- Nab a moment of relaxation at the hotel’s salt water Jacuzzi
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the canal waterbus!
- Head to the Ca’ d’Oro for lovely views over the Grand Canal
- Hop on a boat from Fondamenta Nove to the lagoon islands
- Try your luck at the casino, housed in a Renaissance palace
- Relax in a retreat located between Verona and Lake Garda
- Opera lovers head to the benches of Verona’s amphitheatre
- Treat your wild side to a fun safari at the Parco Natura Viva
- Walk through the vineyards and grapes of Cantina II Pignetto
The Montresor Hotel Tower is a modern hotel located in an elegant residential area of Bussolengo, around 6.2 miles from the historic center of Verona and from Lake Garda.
This exclusive hotel offers comfortable interiors and high quality services, including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, a fine restaurant, a piano bar, room service (limited hours), fully equipped meeting and conference facilities.
The rigour of marble, prestigious materials and precious textiles and crystal come together with the comfort of the rooms and personalised service. Rooms are very spacious and come with refined wood floors, large beds and private marble bathrooms.
The convenient location and the welcoming atmosphere, combined with all the comforts one may need, will make for an unforgettable stay in Bussolengo.
The Hotel Giorgione is just a few minutes from the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square, and the city’s most prominent attractions. Among 4 star hotels in Venice, the Hotel Giorgione stands out as a true example of excellent hospitality.
The elegant rooms feature precious fabrics and Murano-glass chandeliers. They combine period furniture with modern amenities, such as an LCD TV with satellite channels. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
4-star Hotel Giorgione is a romantic hotel in Venice featuring spacious and elegant halls and an oldinterior courtyard with a fountain, a charming area where guests may pleasantly linger: an ideal place to enjoy breakfast or a candlelight dinner during the warm season.