A five-night Italy break, including two nights in Venice and a lakeside hotel in Lake Garda – including flights and train travel!
Writers have sung Lake Garda's praises over the centuries. “The lake lies dim and milky,” DH Lawrence wrote, “the mountains are dark blue…the sky glistens….the light burns gold.” As you walk along the lake, it changes character, with Mediterranean-like settings of open-air cafes, pebbles beaches and quaint harbours, a contrasting landscape as fir and pine trees tumble down to olive and lemon groves. Combine the above with the canals of Venice and you get the ultimate Italian trip!
The first half of your holiday will be spent at the 4 Star Hotel Ambasciator in the beautiful city of Venice. Bright Venetian rooms set the tone for this recently renovated hotel. With a bus stop right outside, it is only a quick 10 minute ride to the centre. Renowned globally as the City of Canals, you can venture out on a gondola to see Venice from the water, gliding under dainty bridges as you make your way through the shimmering reflections of this unique lagoon.
Travelling by train, you’ll spend the second half of your stay at the brilliant Hotel Riva Del Sole, where you will discover that Lake Garda is possibly the most beautiful place you will ever visit! Set in a panoramic, lakeside position, the hotel is just steps from the shore. Looking out over the stunning lake and adjacent mountains, this is the ideal location to relax in peace. The hotel is is set on the seaside promenade of Cefalù and is only 1 minute walk from the beach.
We make all the needed arrangements
- We take care of travel with Flights from the UK to Venice
- 2-Night stay at the 4 Star Ambasciatori Hotel, Venice Mestre
- Train from Mestre Station to Desenzano del garda sirmione Station
- 3-Night stay at the 3 Star Hotel Riva Del Sole, Lake Garda
- A delightful Breakfast is included at both the hotels
- We take care of travel with Flights from Verona to UK
Flit between the romance of Venice and the chic sophisticated Lakes of Italy
- Two Italian destinations for the price of one with hotels
- Sit back and discover the sights of Venice on a gondola ride
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the waterbus!
- Head to a hidden myriad of historic wonders and art galleries
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant Rialto Bridge
- Train journey from Venice thunders across breathtaking scenery
- Stay in a hotel steps away from the waters of Lake Garda
- Head to the Church of Santa Maria della Neve and Scaliger Castle
- Speed around the lake via scooter/moped or mountain biking
- Take off from the soaring mountain peaks via Parasailing!
- Adrenaline junkies can enjoy rock climbing and biking trails
Surrounded by the magic Maremman pine forest on a surface of 27 hectares Riva del Sole is situated right in heart of an area that offers exceptionally interesting aspects on landscape, history, archaeology and culture.
The 3-star Residence is composed by 156 rooms, all with A/C, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar, hairdryer and all with balcony or terrace. The hotel also features 182 apartments divided in 3 different types: two-room apartments in two story buildings, three-room apartments and one-room studios on one level at the ground floor.
The hotel offer guests a range of catering options, all with good quality food, including local and traditional dishes.
Riva del Sole provides an excellent choice of pools for a real alternative to the Tuscan Sea and for further relaxation. 3 swimming pools – a partially covered sea water pool, a fresh water pool with an adjoining Jacuzzi and a children’s pool.
The Beauty Centre at Riva del Sole Resort & SPA offers a variety of beauty treatments together with all its others services to hotel and residence guests.
Hotel Ambasciatori is situated in one of the main streets of Mestre, this modern four-star hotel is a elegant base for exploring the magnificent city of Venice. All the 93 soundproofed rooms feature modern amenities and are elegantly furnished in typical Venetian style.
Every room has a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning, a hair dryer, internet access, direct telephone line, satellite television and a small sitting area with an easy-chair. The ensuite marble bathrooms have power showers and hairdryers. Enjoy an aperitif in the cosy Bisanzio Bar while planning your daytrip to Venice with the help of the friendly staff.
The spacious restaurant serves buffet breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereal, yoghurt, jams, dried fruit, croissant, cake, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, bacon and bread.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- Till March Acquaviva Del Garda will be provided as an alternate for Lake Garda
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itineray can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period