A five-night Italy break, including two nights in Venice and a lakeside hotel in Lake Garda – including flights and train travel!
Writers have sung Lake Garda's praises over the centuries. “The lake lies dim and milky,” DH Lawrence wrote, “the mountains are dark blue…the sky glistens….the light burns gold.” As you walk along the lake, it changes character, with Mediterranean-like settings of open-air cafes, pebbles beaches and quaint harbours, a contrasting landscape as fir and pine trees tumble down to olive and lemon groves. Combine the above with the canals of Venice and you get the ultimate Italian trip!
The first half of your holiday will be spent at the 4 Star Hotel Ambasciator in the beautiful city ofVenice. Bright Venetian rooms set the tone for this recently renovated hotel. With a bus stop right outside, it is only a quick 10 minute ride to the centre. Renowned globally as the City of Canals, you can venture out on a gondola to see Venice from the water, gliding under dainty bridges as you make your way through the shimmering reflections of this unique lagoon.
Travelling by train, you’ll spend the second half of your stay at the brilliant Hotel Du Lac, where you will discover that Lake Garda is possibly the most beautiful place you will ever visit! Set in a panoramic, lakeside position, the hotel is just steps from the shore. Looking out over the stunning lake and adjacent mountains, this is the ideal location to relax in peace. The hotel is also in walking distance to the nightlife of Gardone Riviera and is our guests’ favourite part of the area. After a long day of exploration, simply unwind at the hotel’s snack bar or lakeside patio.
We make all the needed arrangements
- We take care of travel with Flights from the UK to Venice
- 2-Night stay at the 4 Star Ambasciatori Hotel, Venice Mestre
- Train from Mestre Station to Desenzano del garda sirmione Station
- 3-Night stay at the 3 Star Hotel Du Lac,Lake Garda
- A delightful Breakfast is included at both the hotels
- We take care of travel with Flights from Verona to UK
Flit between the romance of Venice and the chic sophisticated Lakes of Italy
- Two Italian destinations for the price of one with hotels
- Sit back and discover the sights of Venice on a gondola ride
- “Don’t Look Now” but speeding your way is the waterbus!
- Head to a hidden myriad of historic wonders and art galleries
- Get your camera ready for the oh so elegant Rialto Bridge
- Train journey from Venice thunders across breathtaking scenery
- Stay in a hotel steps away from the waters of Lake Garda
- Head to the Church of Santa Maria della Neve and Scaliger Castle
- Speed around the lake via scooter/moped or mountain biking
- Take off from the soaring mountain peaks via Parasailing!
- Adrenaline junkies can enjoy rock climbing and biking trails
The hotel du Lac is situated on the central promenade of Gardone Riviera near the berth of the public shipping line. It has 39 rooms,large hall, indoor and outdoor restaurant a'la carte with panoramic terrace on the lake café and snack bar.
From our hotel windows, you can enjoy a gorgeous view of the lake, from Mount Baldo to the Isle of Garda to the Gulf of Salò.
The hotel's central location allows you to enjoy local events and entertainment at Gardone Riviera during the summer.
Located just in back of the hotel is Gardone Riviera's shopping district, with characteristic shops that sell local goods. And only steps away, you can find a variety of pizzerias and gelaterias. Il "Vittoriale degli Italiani" is 10 minutes far on foot.
Take long walks along the lake, or immerse yourself in Gardone Riviera's lush botanical garden and rich Mediterranean nature. Walk through the historic town center and discover little shops run by local artisans. The atmosphere here is uniquely suited for true relaxation.
Hotel Ambasciatori is situated in one of the main streets of Mestre, this modern four-star hotel is a elegant base for exploring the magnificent city of Venice. All the 93 soundproofed rooms feature modern amenities and are elegantly furnished in typical Venetian style.
Every room has a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning, a hair dryer, internet access, direct telephone line, satellite television and a small sitting area with an easy-chair. The ensuite marble bathrooms have power showers and hairdryers. Enjoy an aperitif in the cosy Bisanzio Bar while planning your daytrip to Venice with the help of the friendly staff.
The spacious restaurant serves buffet breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereal, yoghurt, jams, dried fruit, croissant, cake, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, bacon and bread.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- Till March Acquaviva Del Garda will be provided as an alternate for Lake Garda
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itineray can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period