A five-night Italy break, including a luxurious spa hotel in Lake Garda and two nights in Venice! W/ flights, train ride, casino & spa entrance
Book your fabulous Italy twin-centre holiday today! From only £229pp!
Writers have sung Lake Garda's praises over the centuries. “The lake lies dim and milky,” DH Lawrence wrote, “the light burns gold.” As you walk along the lake, it changes character, with Mediterranean-like settings of open-air cafes and quaint harbours, a contrasting landscape as pine trees tumble down to olive groves. Combine the above with Venice and you get the ultimate trip!
The first half of your holiday will be spent at the Grande Albergo Ausonia & Hungaria in the beautiful city of Venice. For all-out grandeur just a few canal-hopping minutes from the historic heart of Venice, this four-star hotel overlooks the Gran Viale Santa Maria Elisabetta on Venice-Lido – the tiny barrier-island that’s most famous for hosting the oldest film festival in the world.
You’ll make like the Clooneys by heading to the dazzling shores of Lake Garda for a dose of peaceful delights. Tucked into the green Valtenesi hills, overlooking the placid waters of Lake Garda, thefour-star Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa is one of the best spots in Italy. But it’s not all about the location here; the surrounding vineyards and freshwater lakes, the hotel’s restaurant also dishes up Italian classics. When you’re not ambling across the Italian “campagna”, sipping a shot of espresso overlooking the lake or crossing the water in a canoe, the hotel’s wellness centre offersDead Sea Salt treatments, a Turkish bath and treatment rooms.
The internal connections between cities is all included
- We take care of travel with Flights from London to Venice
- 2-Night Stay at the 4 Star Grande Albergo Ausonia and Hungaria Wellness and Spa
- Enjoy the Italian good life with One Free Bottle of Prosecco at Venice Hotel
- Try your luck at the Venice Casino with One Free Entrance, buona fortuna!
- One Free Entrance at the Lanna Gaia Spa, Venice (excluding treatments)
- Thunder across the countryside via Train from Venice to Verona
- 3-Night Stay at the 4 Star Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa, Lake Garda
- Enjoy a delightful, healthy Breakfast at Both Hotels
- Make a toast to beautiful Lake Garda w/ One Free Bottle of Wine
- Enjoy a leisurely Late Check-Out at the hotel in Lake Garda
- Relax warey muscles with One Free Spa Entrance, Lake Garda
- We take care of travel with Flights from Verona to the UK
Romance and sophistication meet in harmony in this wonderful deal
- Two Italian destinations for the price of one with 4 star hotels
- Stay in a Venice hotel just a 15-minute bus ride from St. Mark’s Square
- Kick back in opulent Liberty-style or spacious contemporary suites
- Discover the blissful beautifying rituals in the Thai-inspired LANNA GAIA
- Soak up lake views that stretch from the Gulf of Salò to the fortress of Manerba
- Tuck into locally produced Italian dishes in the hotel’s restaurant
- Pamper sightseeing-tired muscles with one free access to both hotel's spas
Situated in the heart of Venice Lido, The 4 Star Ausonia & Hungaria is set in a building featuring Art Nouveau decor and a façade with majolica tiles. It is 250 metres from the beach and 5 minutes’ walk from the Vaporetto water bus stop. Most rooms are decorated in an Art Nouveau or modern style. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV. The hotel features the Lanna Gaia wellness centre, which includes sauna, Turkish bath and a range of massages. Staff are graduates of the prestigious Lanna Thai Academy in Thailand.
The restaurant is specialised in traditional Italian cuisine. During the summer months, guests can enjoy drinks on the terrace by the bar. Grande Albergo Ausonia & Hungaria Wellness & SPA is 9 km from Circolo Golf Venezia. St. Mark’s Square can be reached with a 15-minute ride on the vaporetto water bus.
The Hotel Villa Luisa Resort lies among the green of the Valtenesi hills and the blue of Lake Garda.Elegance and relaxation combine in this architectural jewel to ensure a holiday of peace and comfort. Its location is lovely, on a small hill just a short walk from the center of the picturesque village of Portese, hamlet of San Felice. This hotel is an ideal location for an unforgettable holiday for those who loves gourmet and wellness pampered by hotel staff.
In Hotel Villa Luisa Resort all rooms offers a range of services and amenities for your relax and comfort: Villa Luisa's rooms are elegant and offer air conditioning, satellite TV and minibar. Many have views of the surrounding olive groves and Lake Garda.
Between Lake Garda and the Valtenesi Hills, in a picturesque landscape of olive groves and vineyards, you’ll find inside the Villa Luisa the Acquadolce Restaurant, where you can embark on an extraordinary journey of good food and well-being.
The villa's new wellness centre includes an indoor swimming pool, sensory showers and relaxation area. Guests will also find a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. The sun terrace with loungers has panoramic countryside views. Villa Luisa's restaurant offers local cuisine and national dishes, meals are served outside in the summer months.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period