All Inclusive seafront retreat in beautiful Sorrento and secluded hotel in magnificent Rome w/ breakfast – flights, train ride and transfers included! Book your Italian twin-centre holiday today! Total from £349pp!
Italy is all about baroque statues, mouthwatering cuisine and quaint beachside havens. On this week-long twin-centre retreat, you’ll have the perfect balance – staying first in the city and then onto theBay of Naples in southwestern Italy with its sandy/pebble beaches. Your Italian holiday will include transfers and train ride so you’ll have the unique chance to thunder towards the coast.
You’ll begin your fantastic break at the four-star ARS Hotel. This beautiful historic villa is located inRome’s Monte Sacro district, just a 20 minute bus ride from Termini Railway Station. After an exciting day taking in Rome’s ancient sights, jaw-dropping architecture and world-class shopping you’ll be able to relax in your spacious room, unwind in the garden terrace or enjoy a Campari in the bar.
After exploring Rome, you’ll take our unforgettable train ride to Sorrento, where you’ll stay in the elegant Mar Hotel Alimuri. The hotel is surrounded by craggy cliffs overlooking the Bay of Naples, away from the madding crowd but only a few steps from a private beach, the famous fishing village of the Sorrento Peninsula, which offers the dark Vesuvius sand beaches. 90% of rooms have sea views while the sauna and indoor swimming pool offer the perfect place to relax.
Sorrento is also the quaint gateway to the archaeological wonders of Pompeii. A ghostly scene of everyday life frozen in time below Mount Vesuvius as nature’s eternal tomb.
We arrange all your travel needs to and from each city
- We take care of travel with Flights from London to Rome
- 2-Night accommodation at the 4 Star Ars Hotel, Rome
- A hotel stay in Rome includes a delicious Breakfast
- Board a scenic Train from Rome to Naples Station
- 5-Night stay at the 4 Star Mar Hotel Alimuri, Sorrento
- A stay in Sorrento includes All Inclusive Board Basis
- Transfer from Naples train station and Transfers to Naples Airport
- We take care of Flights from Naples to London
Enjoy the splendour from the seven hills of Rome to the craggy hills of Sorrento
- Enjoy beautiful locations with all the comforts of gorgeous hotels
- See Rome’s endless treasures from the Colosseum to the Forum
- Feast your eyes on the Sistine Chapel and its fresco by Michelangelo
- Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome
- Thunder across the vastness of Italy's plains in a train to Naples
- Sorrento hotel boasts its own private beach perfect for a swim
- Unwind in the sauna or take at dip in the indoor swimming pool
- Find the blockbuster gem of Pompeii at the Bay of Naples
- Peer into the crater of Vesuvius for an unforgettable hike
- Another jewel in the crown is Sorrento’s charming Piazza Tasso
- Make your way down 200 steps to Marina Piccola, worth the trek!
The ARS Hotel has the character of a boutique hotel. It is ideally situated in the Citta Giardino residential area, in Rome's quiet and green Monte Sacro district, which makes it a peaceful haven away from the bustle and noise of Rome's hectic tourist areas.
This hotel is housed in a beautiful four-storey villa surrounded by a small but beautiful garden that offers superb panoramic views. Getting into the city centre is easy with the Sempione bus stop a few minutes walk, where the 90 Express will take you to Termini Station.
The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful will provided you with a map with the different bus and trolley routes. On-site amenities include a solarium terrace, a fitness room with steam showers, a meeting room, a bar and a lovely reading lounge.
The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Nearby the hotel is a delicatessen, a launderette and an ice-cream parlour selling pastries and cakes.
Located in one of the most beautiful bay of Sorrento Peninsula, Mar Hotel Alimuri offers wonderful panoramic views of its own private sandy beach.
Set in Alimuri bay, the hotel is just a few steps from the beach, restaurants and bars. All rooms have a touch of elegance about them, and come with essentials like air-conditioning, satellite TV, and a minibar. During the day you can relax while overlooking the beach and the surrounding area from the hotel's terrace, with a drink from the bar. Alternatively you can rejuvenate yourself with a trip to the hotel's spa center, where you can unwind in the sauna, or choose one of the many beauty treatments offered.
The hotel comprises a total of 95 rooms, 90% of which have a sea view. Facilities on offer to guests include 2 restaurants serving local and international cuisine and a traditional American bar. Other services include private car park and a shuttle bus service to and from Sorrento. The hotel has its own private sandy beach with sun loungers and an open air swimming pool.
In the evening, the piano bar opens, or you can sample the nightlife in the center of town; many of the restaurants and bars offer live music shows.
- Our endeavor will always be to confirm the hotels listed in the package chosen, however in rarest of cases where we are not able to confirm certain hotel(s), like for like alternatives will be provided.
- We recommend that you buy a travel Insurance as any costs incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc. are not included and will be passenger’s responsibility.
- Accommodation will be on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated
- The package is non-refundable for any inclusion items not used/taken
- Anything not included in the package will be chargeable
- The itinerary can also be booked in reverse
- Mandatory supplement will be applicable for Xmas and New Year's period