Stylish Hotel Set amidst the Bohemian Treasures of Prague
Fire up imaginations with the very idea of a Bohemian invasion, when Kings of Bohemia were also Holy Roman Emperors and Art Nouveau exploded into innovative directions. Prague offers a rich slice of Czech Republic, including lots of fancy “oligarch burgers” and juicy steaks and for a hearty slap up meal, spongy steam bread dumplings washed down with the freshest lager “Pilsner” in the world.
Described by Lonely Planet as “the equal of Paris in terms of beauty”, Prague is a city of immense charm, especially during the early hours of the morning. As a crisp fresh dawn rises, wander from the cobbled lanes of Old Town to the Lesser Town riverbanks. Bonus – you will be the only people on the Charles Bridge. Can you wish for more?
Well…yes you can! To make your stay even more magical we have found a very special hotel. Think modern comfort meets Prague spirit. The stylish four star Hotel Barceló Praha Five is located in the business area of the city in the commercial Smíchov quarter and 200 metres from the Andel metro station, with easy access to the historical centre and all major sightseeing attractions such as Old Town, Wenceslas Square, Lesser town and Prague Castle.
For 3 nights plunge into Bohemia wonderland whilst staying in comfort from a spectacular £129pp!
All rooms come with Pillow menus
- We take care of travel with return flights
- 3 nights stay at 4 star Hotel Barcelo Praha Five
- A stay in Prague includes bed & breakfast
Check-in to Prague, a city of wonderful cobbled streets and 24 hour a day public transport
- Explore the ancient core of the city on the right bank of the Vtava.
- Walk Prague’s streets to discover the shimmering facades of Old Town Square
- Visit churches at the heart of history such as the Tyn Church
- Be alone on Charles Bridge at dawn or observe the locals water rafting
- Visit Prague castle, the residence of Kings of Bohemia from the 10th century
- Weave through a sequence of picturesque gardens down to the Lesser Town
- Observe the fascinating Czech and French art of the Veletržní Palace
- Marvel at Alphons Mucha’s 20 vast canvases of his superb “Slav Epic”
- See the Belvedere, the finest Renaissance building in Prague and St Vitus
- Learn the secrets of the fortress of Vysehrad rising high above the river
- Why not join a tour of the National Theatre with a visit to Prague City Museum
- Pop to the Farmers’ market for freshly baked pastries, honey and marmalades
Hotel Occidental Praha Five combines modern comfort and convenience with easy access to the historical centre of Prague and all major sightseeing attractions such as Old Town, Wenceslas Square, Lesser town or Prague Castle which makes it an ideal choice whether visiting Prague for business or leisure.
All the rooms are designed with all the facilities you need to make your stay a pleasant and comfortable experience.Guests can choose from 134 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony, all equipped with air-conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV with international channels, heating, hair dryer, safe box etc.