Experience Montenegro’s diverse pleasures on this 8-day holiday, from the glittering beauty of the Adriatic to the vast extraordinary coastline – home to Europe’s best beach and Hollywood elite – to feel its magic for yourself! Book your all inclusive holiday today! Kids from £299 Adults from £429
Montenegro is like no place on earth. The Roman Empire roamed here 1,600 years ago, and majestic deer and grizzly bears still do. Durmitor and Prokletije – two crown jewels of Europe’s national park system – are in Montenegro, as are sapphire beaches, rugged peaks, ancient walled towns and the mighty Lake Skadar. We agree with Lonely Planet, “The word ‘magical’ is impossible to avoid!”
Idyllic, charming and family-friendly, the Iberostar Bellevue hotel is located 1.2 miles from Budva next to Becici beach. The nouvea riche park their multimillion dollar yachts at the town's marina and thenightlife wows: The Stones and Madonna have played on Jaz Beach. The Old Town, the Archaeological Museum and a dinosaur park preserve a dazzling array of historical treasures.
Surrounded by turquoise waters and fringed by Europe’s best beach, Iberostar Bellevue hotel melts seamlessly into the lush, dramatic landscape, with an adult swimming pool and a child friendly poolthat both sit alongside swaying palms and a jaw-dropping mountain backdrop. You’ll find luxury at every turn but that, too, is understated and natural– from the recently refurbished rooms, many with spectacular views of the Adriatic Sea, to the two restaurants, which range from tables overlooking the sea at the Terrasse Restaurant to authentic Italian cuisine at the Pizzeria.
And despite its unique location, Iberostar Bellevue is far from remote. In just a short time, you could be discovering the old city of Budva, teeming with shops, restaurants and bars.
Mouthwatering selection of local and international cuisine
- We take care of Return Flights from the UK to Montenegro
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4 Star Iberostar Bellevue
- Jet setters will be whisked away via Airport Transfers
- A stay in Montenegro includes All Inclusive Board Basis
Magical and stunning scenery
- Relax at a family-friendly hotel overlooking the waters of the Adriatic
- Enjoy romantic walks along Europe’s most beautiful pebble sand beach
- Children can roam free at the kid’s shallow pool and the lush gardens
- See flocks of black ibises flying over the marsh grass of Lake Skadar
- For young thrill seekers there is the adventure-packed kids clubs
- Immerse in the infectious Mediterranean love of life at the Old Town
- Enjoy evenings of local culture and drama at the hotel’s dance shows
- Experience a world full of sensations and speed at the Becici beach
- Soak up the forest-covered mountain backdrop at the hotel bar
- While away the hours exploring Budva’s labyrinth of cobbled streets
- Entertain all the family with a spot of pedalling on calm waters
- Visit tiny churches and charming galleries just as stunning as Venice’s
- Move over California Route 1! The Adriatic Highway is even better!
- Venture to the UNSECO magnificent, historical region of Kotor – stunning!
Located right on the beach this 4-star hotel with All-Inclusive accommodations, surrounded by trees and gardens is the top choice for couples or families with children for a holiday in Montenegro.
A few meters from the water in the bay of Becici beach, surrounded by mountains and colorful view, the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel has over 40 000 sq m of garden area where couples and families can enjoy quiet and peaceful walks.
Rooms at the Iberostar Belleview features facilities like satellite television, minibar, safe etc and are decorated with bright and natural tones.
The main pool is a biggie and it comes with a separate kids’ one nearby. On the dining front there’s a choice of buffet and pizzeria. And there’s great live entertainment put on most nights of the week. The IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel has a wide range of activities, sports and gastronomy so that every day is a new experience during your holiday in Budva.